Trello for Virtual Assistants
Organize your life and business and become the productive #GirlBoss you dream of!
Tired of feeling stressed out and unorganized?
You're a busy entrepreneur who wears many hats. You have a business, a family, and lots of goals you want to accomplish.
Problem is, you don't know where to begin when it comes to getting your life and business under control.
Tasks slip through the cracks, you're feeling burnt out, and you don't have time for the things you really want to do.
Let me introduce you to my life saver...Trello Templates!
WHAT IS TRELLO?
Trello is a FREE project management tool that enables you to organize and prioritize your goals and to-do's in an easy, visual way.
By creating boards, lists, and cards, you can manage your project and personal tasks.
If you like Pinterest or Instagram, you're going to love Trello.
It's amazing how effective it is because it's just so fun to use!
So, what exactly are Trello Templates?
They're boards that I've created that you can copy, customize to fit your needs, and use to be more productive.
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CLASS:
- Video tutorial on the amazing Trello features that can supercharge your boards
- Video tutorial on enabling the Calendar Power-up to add due dates to your tasks
- Video tutorial on creating visual cards to add color and personality to your boards
- 11 Trello templates to get you organized and productive
- Video tutorials for all the templates and tips on how to use them best
- Resources to help you with your client processes and blog
"Billie has created a great product with all the Trello boards you could need to help your business run smoothly. She is clear with directions on how to use Trello and how to use the boards. She also provides great examples of what to do within each board."
- Liz Rohler, Virtual Assistant, Adams County Living
DONE FOR YOU TEMPLATES INCLUDE:
- Weekly Schedule - Organize your week to ensure that you’re making time for what’s most important to you.
- Business Goals - Map out the business goals you want to accomplish and break them down into achievable goals.
- Personal Goals - Map out the personal goals you want to accomplish and break them down into achievable goals.
- Project Plan - Tackle your large projects by mapping out the details and steps to complete the project.
- Business To-Do's - Record and organize all of your business to-do’s so you can reference them later.
- Personal To-Do's - Record and organize all of your personal to-do’s so you can reference them later.
- Business Ideas Vault - Gather your brilliant business ideas in one place so you can reference them when you're ready.
- Personal Ideas Vault - Gather your brilliant personal ideas in one place so you can reference them when you're ready.
- Client Processes - Take new clients through your client processes to ensure each one gets the same experience and no steps are missed.
- Money Goals - Figure out what you want to make and how you'll get there (what you focus on grows!)
- Blog Editorial Calendar - Organize your blog post ideas, drafts, and to-do’s to ensure that all tasks are getting done.
You'll also receive access to any new templates I create!
“I've been wanting to try Trello for some time now but just hadn't gotten around to it. When I saw that Billie had created a course for it, I was psyched! It gave me the push I needed!
I crave organization and have to write every thought I have down or I feel like I might forget something. I feel way more less stressed now that I have everything that's in my head laid out and organized for me to see.
My favorite part of the course was, how to make visual cards with Canva. I'm already addicted to Canva and I'm becoming addicted to Trello too so combining the two was really awesome!
To anyone thinking about purchasing these templates I would say, go for it! You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain! You'll be so much more productive and less stressed when you are well organized. This course and Trello will help organize your life, business and personal, and ease your mind.
I honestly don't think there was anything missing from this course at all, I loved it!
Thank you for making fantastic products that help me so much in my business!”
- Jeannie Daigneault, Pinterest Virtual Assistant, Jeannie's Virtual Desk
NOT SURE IF THE TEMPLATES ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Trello for Virtual Assistants is ideal for you if:
- You're tired of feeling stressed out and overwhelmed by everything you need to do.
- You want to feel "on top of things" and in control of your time.
- You want a solution to multiple sticky notes, lists, and to-do's scattered all over.
- You want to make time for what's most important to you.
- You want to make time to work on business projects that will grow your income, readers, and subscribers.
- You want to be more organized, productive, and have more structure.
- You want better work-life balance.
"I am starting the process of becoming a VA and I loved the idea of organizing my business and personal life with the Trello templates. My favorite part about the course is getting an in-depth look into how to actually use Trello. There is a lot of wonderful features. If you’re thinking about purchasing this course, do it! Even if it's not for your business, for the personal templates alone it's worth it!"
- Crystal Cuffley, Virtual Assistant
Curious about the girl behind the course?
Hey, I’m Billie! Four years ago, I quit my job three months after starting my own virtual assistant business.
Prior to becoming a VA, I tried several ways of making money, but nothing quite added up to what I’d need to make to actually reach the freedom and flexibility I desired.
In 2014, frustrated and desperate, I reached out to a business coach and offered help in exchange for coaching. She took me up on the offer and I fell in love with VA work!
Becoming a VA changed my life for the better, and today, I’m super passionate about helping people like you fulfill your desire of working from home! That’s why I’ve put everything I know, everything I did, and everything I’ve tested into this course.
StartTemplate #1: Weekly Schedule (9:52)
StartTemplate #2: Business Goals (4:46)
StartTemplate #3: Personal Goals (2:15)
StartTemplate #4: Project Plan (7:59)
StartTemplate #5: Business To-Do's (3:55)
StartTemplate #6: Personal To-Do's (2:56)
StartTemplate #7: Business Ideas Vault (3:44)
StartTemplate #8: Personal Ideas Vault (3:40)
StartTemplate #9: Client Processes (5:56)
StartTemplate #10: Money Goals (8:02)
StartTemplate #11: Blog Editorial Calendar (20:15)
“If you’re thinking about purchasing this course, let me tell you, it is worth every dollar spent to invest in something that can be easily customized for your business. It's obvious that Billie spent a lot of time and effort into creating boards that will help keep us organized and on track. My favorite part of the course was the pace, detail and teaching method.”
- Debbie Sundberg, Virtual Assistant, Be Productive VA